Safety and reliability are the key elements for electromechanical engineering. Belco Electromechanical is totally committed to a policy of prevention, reduction and elimination that could or do result in sort of loss. We take precautions when it comes to health and safety. Our health and safety policies set according to standards required by the government. Our policies are based on the following objectives:
- BELCO ELECTROMECHANICAL LLC is committed to providing proficient and competent work to its clients for every project.
- BELCO management assures to provide appropriate resources to achieve quality objectives to meet customer demands, moreover, regulatory and obligatory requirements.
- BELCO constantly seeks ways of improvements to enhance management system effectiveness towards more customer satisfaction.
- BELCO assures to carry out all operations safely and punctually so that the clients always benefit.
- BELCO management is well trained to ensure quality work at all times.
Statement Of Health & Safety Policy
- BELCO’s health and safety policy is to meet the safety standards and regulations.
- The owners and employees constantly pursue safety of operations, materials, workmen and environment.
- Necessary and reasonable resources shall be taken to safeguard environment and health of personnel and third parties directly involved in BELCO’s operations by providing a safe working environment.
- Every employee has the responsibility to prevent accidents and injuries by observing established working rules, following the directions of supervisors, practicing the principles taught in safety training and providing ideas so our safety and health efforts will be further strengthened.
- Training of subordinate staff shall be the duty of supervisors while they give necessary back up for effective coverage.
- Physical infrastructure necessary for employee’s personal protection is always provided for use as required.
- In conclusion, all standards and statutory regulations shall always be firmly adhered to in all our operations.